KLC College: Healthcare, Business, Education prides itself on its career oriented, practical programs, but equally important to a new career path are the interpersonal skills of the student. Employers demand superior job skills. However, they also expect excellence in attitude, dependability and enthusiasm. Our programs allow the student to demonstrate these qualities in all of their practical applications and classroom settings, with these skills being graded on a regular basis.
We have been serving the education needs of Kingston and Area since 1983.
Please view the Key Performance Indicators published by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
Most full time programs include a work internship that allows the student maximum practical experience along with an opportunity to develop the many skills needed for a new career. These internships are mandatory for graduation.
Reasons why you should consider KLC for your training:
- serving Eastern Ontario’s training needs for over 25 years
- excellent employment rate
- internships are part of the curriculum for most programs
- location – centrally located close to public transit
- high exit standards which reflects positively on the graduate’s knowledge base
- small classes
- individualized help when needed
- ongoing job search techniques and counselling even after graduation
- assistance preparing a professionally completed resume
- concentrated curriculum and schedule allows you to enter the workforce quicker
- constant upgrading of courses
- financial assistance may be available to those who qualify